Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Don't they come in threes?


Not triplets, necessarily, but I've heard things often happen in threes. Have you heard that? Anyway, I've recently had three friends give birth. I need to make cards for them, cards that they'll most likely keep forever, knowing their sentimental nature.

Once again, Regina from the ScrapNfonts design team has come up with some FANTASTIC baby cards. For this "It's a Girl" card, she used two Doodlebat fonts - DB Baby Girl font for the stroller and DB Boxy Baby for the words. (The glitter adds that extra little touch I love!)

She also created a Boy card and a cute card with little baby booties on it! As a matter of fact, I guess that makes THREE cards, too. :)

Take a look at the design team gallery for more font creativity!

No comments: