Friday, July 3, 2009

Reasons to celebrate

The Fourth of July is classified as a time to celebrate with bells and whistles, lights and explosions, fanfare of all kinds, and it sure is fun! There's always something to look forward to on a holiday like this.
When the holiday is over and I go back to the daily grind, I tend to get into ruts and only look forward to the next "big celebration" as a time for fun. Lately I've been re-evaluating and realizing how many little things every day I have to celebrate: when I try a new recipe and it turns out better than expected, waking up in the morning and realizing I can lay in bed for another half hour, seeing the sweet moments between my husband and daughter, my health, my freedom... The list could go on and on.
The layouts featured today celebrate those little moments. The first is by Jaleese, using SNF Jasper Hand, in the Parade of Products today.
The next layout is by Rani and it uses LDJ Go All Out and DB Brush Bursts, also both in the Parade today.


Thanks for visiting! Have a fabulous Fourth of July holiday weekend!

No comments: