Sunday, June 28, 2009

My favorite photo

Do you have certain photos that you just love and can use them over and over again? I took a photo 4 years ago just after my niece climbed on top of my husband in a hammock at my family's cabin. It was at our family's 4th of July BBQ, and just looking at it I can imagine the smell of the grill, the warmth of the air, and the sound of the lake water lapping at the shore. It was such a sweet moment. I think I've used this photo in at least four different projects around my house.
To me, this picture is the epitome of summertime, family, picnics and the 4th of July. I love it and couldn't resist using it in this layout.
The scrapNfonts product used in this layout are in the Parade of Products and on sale today. The products I used are: Post Stamp Brushes, Post Master Brushes, TXT Delicate Script, and the Summertime Word art (free through Tuesday).
Other credits: Retro Pop background papers from Letteringdelights, Favreau tattered photo overlays from Catscrap.
Thanks for looking!
--Britta

No comments: