Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meet designer Kim Hughes!


Popular artist Kim Hughes is behind many of the fonts you love at SNF, including the new SNF Lollihop and SNF Goody featured in the cards she designed above. Here's a little more about this talented lady!

"Hello! I am a proud mom of two wonderful kids who are ages 10 and 12. We currently live in Arizona, but we are originally from upstate NY and have lived in four other US states. You can say that we love adventure and aren't afraid to take some risks!

I have been paper crafting in some way for about 10 years now and can't imagine my life without it. I am currently one of six Go-to Gals for Paper Crafts magazine and have worked closely with many other publications and manufacturers in the past.

Presently I design for Zva Creative, Papertrey Ink and Ellen Hutson LLC. I was a stamp illustrator and have designed multiple fonts for Creating Keepsakes and I look forward to creating fonts once again for scrapNfonts!"

Read Kim's blog
View Kim's resume

No comments: